The Content and Purpose of This Website
This website conveys information on the allure of the distinctive agriculture, forestry and fisheries products of Tokyo and products that have been manufactured by drawing on the history, culture, and unique technology, technique and designs of Tokyo (hereinafter referred to as "Tokyo Products"), as well as the efforts of the small and medium enterprises, etc. that pitch and sell them.
The purpose of this website is to enhance the image of Tokyo Products and to reinforce them as a brand by saturating the market with Tokyo Products and promoting the development of their overseas market.
This website provides English language pages in order to convey the allure of Tokyo products to foreigners as well.
Click on "English" at the top of the page to go to the English language pages.
The copyright to all contents on this website (text, images, and/or other data) belongs to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, excluding the copyright to certain images, etc. which are belonging to the original authors.
The text, image, design, etc. on this website may not be used, reprinted, or for any other secondary use without permission.
The following browsers are recommended for use when viewing this website in order to maximize security and usability.
- Windows（Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1）
- ・Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
- ・Mozilla Firefox latest version
- Macintosh（Mac OS X 10.8 or higher）
- ・Safari latest version
- iOS 8.0 or higher（iPhone、iPad、iPod）
- ・Mobile Safari
- Android 4.2 or higher
- ・Android browser
- *Some content may not be displayed correctly.
- *Proper display and function of the website is not guaranteed for preview or beta versions of a browser, desktop mode mobile browsers, and others alike.
We make no guarantees that the information on this website is complete or accurate. Information may be changed without prior notice.
We bear no responsibility whatsoever concerning any loss caused directly or indirectly from using the information or content on this website.
The following acts are prohibited when using this website.
- ・Acts that obstruct or otherwise impede the operation of this website.
- ・Acts that cause harm or are likely to cause damage such as the inconvenience, disadvantage, or invasion of privacy of another user, third party, or our company.
- ・Acts that are or are likely to be offensive to public order and morals.
- ・Acts that violate laws, regulations, or ordinances.
- ・Any other acts that the Tokyo Metropolitan Government determines to be inappropriate.
Applicable Law and Court with Jurisdiction
Use of this website and the interpretation and application of the user policy inscribed here shall be in accordance with Japanese law. The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over all disputes concerning the use of this website.